The year 2020 has been one of the most prolific years for me musically, despite living through one of the worst health crises in a century, the Covid-19 pandemic.
My song, Unsung Heroes is one of the songs I wrote during the lockdown in New York in the spring of 2020. It’s an inspirational tribute song dedicated to all of the essential workers who are risking their lives so that the rest of us can live a safe life during the mist of the crisis.
I started the Essential Worker of the Week Project in support of the song to honor an essential worker each week. With each highlight I would promote to all of my over 20+ social media sites exposing them to hundreds of people to give them the recognition they deserve. It was a huge success!
A special thank you to all the Essential Workers who participated in the Essential Worker of the Week Project! I appreciate your support from the bottom of my heart!
Thank you for your dedication and your service in your occupations! It’s because of you that we are able to live a quality life during the Covid-19 pandemic Thank you for your service!
Thanks to all the Essential Workers:
- Kalesha Blanchard - Private Nursing Aide - Schenectady, New York
- Elizabeth Lovett - Behavioral Clinician - Lafayette, Indiana
- Eytan Koch - Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Resident - New York, New York
- Melisha Jackson - Radiology Secretary - New York, New York
- Max Keisling - Music Teacher - New York, New York
- Ruby Bueno - Registered Respiratory Therapist - San Diego, California
- Karl Watson - Technical Coordinator at the Department of Music, Multimedia, Theater and Dance at Lehman College (CUNY) - Bronx, New York, New York
- Elijah J. Thomas - Musician, Educator and Composer - Harlem, New York, New York
- Karol Ward, LCSW - Licensed Psychotherapist and Confidence Coach - New York, New York
- Gina Micourt-Glenn - ICU Registered Nurse - Atlanta, GA
- Julia Caicedo - Registered Nurse, BSN - Philadelphia, PA